This is an exciting role for a digital marketing native with creative flair and a love of data who wants to get involved in a diverse variety of work. We want someone who is highly motivated to be involved in all aspects of Mona’s digital ecosystem; who approaches the role with excellent problem-solving skills, high attention to detail and the ability to exercise initiative to help further Mona’s commercial and creative digital goals. You will help develop, manage and improve the digital presence for all of Mona’s business units and subsidiary brands.
- In consultation with the Digital Manager, project manage digital campaigns and projects from scoping through to go-live.
- In collaboration with the creative and web development teams, coordinate digital content production across all of Mona’s digital platforms.
- Maintain day-to-day website and app operations and content, while keeping a consistent look and feel throughout all Mona online platforms.
- Assist with documenting and testing a wide-variety of digital projects.
- Contribute to e-commerce strategy implementation and content management.
- Contribute to creative and commercial digital marketing campaigns and assist with their implementation and management.
- Undertake rigorous digital reporting and data analysis using tools such as, Google Analytics, Tessitura, Mail2, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Flurry Analytics, and Meltwater Buzz, that is meaningful and helps to inform management decision making.
- Monitor user event tracking and analytics for all of Mona’s sites to identify potential issues and improvements.
- Assist with the implementation of online ticketing for various events.
- Represent the Communications Cluster professionally in both internal and external stakeholder relations.
- Manage customer databases (Mail2, Tessitura, etc.) as required.
- Seek new ways to increase and improve Mona’s online presence whilst maintaining brand personality.
- Experience with content management system(s): experience with Umbraco, Magento and Wordpress beneficial.
- A good understanding of online marketing tools (Google Analytics, SEO, social media marketing).
- A good understanding of different forms of digital communications (eDMs, social media).
- A good understanding of best practice in the digital field.
- A good understanding of and proven record in project management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to complete tasks in designated timeframes.
- Excellent management of competing/conflicting deadlines.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- The ability to creatively problem solve.
- Experience using Tessitura or Magento very beneficial.
Does this sounds like you? Then we’d love to get to know you. Let’s talk. Please apply via https://mona.net.au/connect/employment
Applications close Friday 28 July 2017