Mona Foma 2020 - Food & Beverage Attendants - Launceston
Food & Beverage Attendants
Mona Foma Launceston 2020
We’re mega-excited for the return of Mona Foma in 2020 and we’re looking for friendly and professional people to help staff our food and beverage offerings.
The role of Food & Beverage Attendant is responsible for providing a high quality of service to all Mona Foma punters. In our super cool corten steel bars or Heavy Metal Kitchen, you’ll be serving up delights of the beer, wine, and food varieties, helping to sustain and refresh our guests. In line with our zero trash philosophy, we’ll also need staff on our re-usable plate and cup return stations.
- Assist the Mofo team with high levels of customer service
- Provide bar service to patrons in accordance with RSA guidelines
- Taking and handing out food orders
- Use of POS and cash handling
- Ensuring a safe, comfortable and clean environment
- A strong focus on visitor experience and customer service
- Experience in food and/or beverage service
- A positive and friendly attitude
- Professional, engaging, happy
- Calm under pressure
- The ability to work effectively in a demanding team environment
- Available to work between Monday 13th - Monday 20th January from 11am to 11pm in Launceston
- Available for interview 25th or 25th November in Launceston
If you're interested in being part of this awesome festival experience, please apply now!
Applications close Sunday November 10th.