Mona Foma 2020 - Festival Attendants - Launceston
Mona Foma Launceston 2020
Mona Foma is on its way back in 2020 and looking for friendly and professional people to help staff events in the north!
The role of Festival Attendant is responsible for creating a positive experience for all guests, rubber-neckers, punters, party-goers (etc) attending Mona Foma. This customer service role will report to a Supervisor and the Front of House management team. Our Festival Attendants are key to facilitating the entry of guests to events and to ensure the safety of artworks, performers and the visitors themselves, in a safe and respectful festival environment. You’ll be a welcoming face for the masses. A fountain of knowledge for the many.
- Customer service
- Basic front of house duties
- Guiding, facilitating and informing patrons of entry processes
- Invigilation of artworks and other spaces
- Assisting visitors with interactive art work
Ensuring a safe, inclusive, comfortable and clean environment
- A strong focus on visitor experience and customer service
- Experience in front of house and/or box office positions
- Resilient and adaptable in challenging and changing environments
- A positive and friendly attitude
- Professional, engaging, happy
- Calm under pressure
- The ability to work effectively in a demanding team environment
- Proactive, engaging and energetic
- Available to work from Monday 13th January - Monday 20th January in Launceston
- Available for interview 25th November in Launceston
*We are also on the lookout for Festival Attendant Supervisors to provide support and lead the team. If you have supervisory experience and are up to the challenge, please address this in your cover letter and/or application.
If you're interested in being part of this awesome festival experience, please apply now!
Applications close Sunday November 10th.