Mona Foma 2020 - Artist Hospitality Assistant - Launceston
Artist Hospitality Assistant
Mona Foma Launceston 2020
Reporting to the Artist Hospitality Manager/Coordinator/s, this role assists with the day-to-day management of artist green rooms and backstage areas ensuring a smooth and positive experience for festival artists.
- Ensuring areas are attended to, clean and functional at all times
- Restocking food and beverage items
- Providing professional and hospitable service to Artists and other Festival participants
- Liaising with the Artist Hospitality Manager to complete additional, ad-hoc tasks
- Confident and motivated, demonstrating initiative in your work
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Previous experience in hospitality and food handling, especially in relation to high-pressure, fast-paced environments
- Hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate
- Previous experience working at festivals and/or with artists is essential
- Full availability to work in Launceston from Friday 17 January to Sunday 19 January
Express your interest now!
Applications close Sunday 10th November.