Mona Foma 2020 - Artist Liaison - Launceston
Mona Foma Launceston 2020
The Artist Liaison team is integral to the planning and delivery of Mona Foma. This is a casual role which sits within the production team and is managed by the Associate Producer - Artist
Operations who is responsible for the delivery of artist logistics, hospitality, and other production matters.
The forward-facing role is fundamental to building relationships and ensuring a positive experience for all festival artists.
- Be responsible for the welfare of festival artists/ groups during their time in Launceston
- Driving artists to and from the airport, accommodation, performances, media calls and any other obligations related to their involvement in the festival
- Deliver artist information kits, gifts bags and accreditation to artists on arrival
- Communicate with festival management/ production staff regarding any issues and trouble-shoot where necessary
- Manage and reconcile an allocation of petty cash
- Experience in a high-pressure festival environment
- Confident, safe, fully licensed driver of up to 12 seater vehicles with luggage trailers
- Reliable and clear communicator
- Familiarity with Launceston - good local knowledge is desirable
- Availability across the festival period with some flexibility in timing and duration of shifts (11th - 20th January)
- Calm, professional and positive manner in dealing with festival artists and staff