Mona is on the lookout for enthusiastic staff to join our Hospitality Logistics team.
With summer creeping up fast, we are gearing up for a busy period full of events, shindigs and general Mona craziness. This is where you come in - to be part of all the hard work that goes into these festivities, as well as some of the fun!
- Participating in logistical operations for functions and events, including set up and pack down
- Ensuring efficient and consistent operating procedures
- Providing exceptional standards of service and adhering to agreed planning timeframes
- Assisting with cleaning, transporting and maintaining equipment within the Mona site and all hospitality venues
- Working with all business clusters to assist with logistical and maintenance tasks
- Stock control and asset tracking within onsite and offsite warehouse facilities
- Providing operational labour to help maintain cleanliness of event spaces
- Experience in the hospitality industry, particularly with logistics in large scale functions and events
- Be a team player
- Remain calm under pressure
- Ability to work flexible shifts (day and night)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Physically able – heavy lifting and manoeuvring of large objects required
- Forklift license (Highly Desirable)
- Drivers License (Highly Desirable)
- RSA (Desirable)