DarkLab Marketing Manager
12-month role, full-time
DarkLab is on the hunt for a highly organised Marketing Manager to join the team to work across all DarkLab ventures including Dark Mofo, Altar, In The Hanging Garden, Odeon Theatre and Project X. Playing an integral role in the Marketing team, the Marketing Manager will work closely with the Marketing Director and Art Director to manage the strategic planning and implementation of DarkLab campaigns in line with the organisations objectives.
- Develop and execute the marketing and brand strategy with the Marketing Director and Art Director
- Manage the Marketing and Design teams’ workflow and project management, including scheduling resources, with the Marketing Director and Art Director
- Take the lead on DarkLab owned social media accounts, including strategy development, content production, advertising and community management
- Work in collaboration with DarkLab’s Venues and Programming teams, helping to define marketing initiatives inline with the brand in order to reach targets
- Manage the booking, briefing and delivery of all marketing activities, including eDMs and advertising
- Develop content briefs for designers, photographers and videographers in collaboration with the Marketing Director and Art Director
- Manage DarkLab marketing budgets and associated invoices
- Report on activities as required
- Work independently to meet deadlines while delivering work of the highest standard
- Work collaboratively as part of the broader team to achieve outstanding results across all platform
- Any other marketing-related assistance as directed by the Marketing Director
- Reasonable experience in a similar role
- Experience in music and/or arts marketing
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent attention to detail, and clear and articulate written and oral communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate the aforementioned skills from previous projects
Does this sound like you? Then we'd love to get to know you. Please submit your cover letter (specifically addressing why you're a great fit for this role), resume, and relevant work below.
Applications close 9am Tuesday 26 November.