Restaurant Manager - The Source
At Mona, we take our food and wine experience pretty seriously. Focusing on local Tasmanian produce, The Source Restaurant creates contemporary, uncomplicated, luxurious cuisine. Coupled with our local fresh produce we have a stupendous wine list, featuring thousands of bottles from all ends of the globe. Eating and drinking are at the epicentre of The Source restaurant experience and we pride ourselves on creating indulgent, unique and delicious offerings for al those who visit.
In addition, we deliver high-quality service at the most optimum level and consistently strive to exceed the expectations of our guests. And if that isn't enough to get you excited, the Source restaurant has a lovely outlook over the museum grounds, which continues to delight the senses of our guests.
In this leadership position, the Restaurant Manager will direct the operations of our flagship venue, maintaining and building on its success. We need a genuine leader with drive, motivation and experience to assume full responsibility of our incredible front-of-house team, always striving for excellence in product and guest experience.
- Manage your team, lead from the floor, and develop the supervisors and managers of tomorrow
- Grow the business through your knowledge, experience of staff & restaurant management
- Assist in the development and implementation of operating procedures and creation of a high-service culture
- Provide exceptional customer service and guest experience
- Provide a consistent high standard of wine and food service to dining guests
- Daily management of wine & beverage lists and cellar, driving the team with a focus on wine sales
- Represent Mona at various industry events and other opportunities
- Working alongside the Head Chef on daily operations & menus
- Hospitality is a way of life for you, not just a job
- High end / Fine dining experience in a fast-paced environment
- Minimum 4 years in Restaurant management
- Wine enthusiasm as a minimum, with experience in WSET qualifications preferred
- Proven abilities in managing a team and developing talent
- Deep desire to deliver a first-class customer experience
- Flexible working hours including availability on weekends, evenings, and public holidays
- A positive, enthusiastic and friendly attitude
If Hospitality is a way of life for you and you've been looking for the next step in your career, now is your opportunity. This leadership position isn’t for the faint-hearted, but it will be ridiculously rewarding for the right person.
We are looking for someone who is available to start as soon as possible so get your application in quick if you are interested so you don't miss out!
Applications close Friday 24th January 2020