Executive Personal Assistant
Executive Personal Assistant
Mona, Tasmania’s Museum of Old and New Art, has an opportunity available for a professional and experienced Personal Assistant to join the team. You’ll perform a wide variety of tasks to support and coordinate one of our senior executive’s professional and personal life, focusing on property and household management. You have supported a dynamic executive previously, have a ‘can do’ attitude, are mature and act with discretion at all times. Our Executive is pretty cool and aesthetics are important to her professional role, so it's a plus if you have a design background.
Property and household management
- Coordinate the maintenance of the Executive’s 3 key properties, ensuring grounds and building are maintained to a high standard.
- Liaise with the Executive to coordinate the interior design of properties, including furnishings and pantry stocking.
- Ensure private vehicles are serviced and maintained.
Professional administrative support
- Meet regularly with the Executive to identify key professional and personal objectives and manage her diary accordingly.
- Support the planning of events and functions related to the Executive’s social enterprise, coordinating services with Mona’s hospitality and events staff.
- Perform basic administrative tasks, including document management and managing communications amongst other service providers who support the Executive.
- Attend meetings with the Executive to record and follow up on key actions.
Personal administration support
- Support the planning of personal events, including guest list confirmation, catering and entertainment.
- Support the Executive to host guests and VIP’s at events and throughout their travel.
- Make bookings on behalf of the Executive to meet personal needs, ensuring there is no conflict with professional activities.
- You’re an experienced, mature, professional and discreet Personal Assistant who has previously worked with Executives with public-facing roles.
- You have exceptional organisational skills that can be used to coordinate all facets of the Executives life.
- You are agile and can work in high change and high pressure environments with creative teams.
- You are a team player and can work collaboratively and flexibly with other service providers across different teams and organisations
- You have a design background or demonstrated focus for aesthetics. Applicants with experience and a passion for interior/event design will be highly regarded.
- You’re capable of performing a diverse range of administration tasks autonomously and efficiently.
Does this sound like you? Then we’d love to get to know you. Please submit your CV and a one page cover letter, specifically outlining why you'd be a great fit for this role, at https://mona.net.au/connect/employment.
Applications close Monday the 3rd of February, 9.00am.