We are seeking an IT Technician to join the Aegres team to provide frontline technical support across all of our business units, working primarily from our office in Glenorchy. To be successful in this role you need to have strong interpersonal skills and a broad range of technical and troubleshooting knowledge.
- Operational level 1 support of Mona technical systems including onsite support at remote sites as required.
- Provide cross-platform support for Windows 10 and Macintosh OSX operating systems.
- Troubleshoot and resolve computer hardware, software, and installation-related issues.
- Research, test, document and resolve technical problems.
- Interact with staff with a focus on client satisfaction.
- Maintenance of existing technical documentation to ensure currency and aesthetic appeal.
- Support users of audiovisual and unified communications systems.
- Acquisition of IT equipment as required.
- Support users of technical systems providing training and advice as necessary.
- Other relevant tasks or duties as directed.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience in using an IT job ticketing system
- Good general knowledge of information technology and audiovisual systems.
- Demonstrated skills to provide support for Microsoft and Mac operating systems.
- Ability to troubleshoot computer hardware issues.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, networking, and DNS.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to work on a number of projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work efficiently independently and in a fast-moving team environment.
- Ability to continually adapt and learn new methods and software packages.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and detail-oriented skills.
- Ability to be creative and apply innovative concepts to problem resolution.
- Current white card-holder or willingness to obtain
- Current drivers licence and vehicle
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you. Apply now at www.mona.net.au/mona/employment.
Applications close 25th October