Dark Mofo 2021 - Festival Attendants
Dark Mofo Festival Attendant
We’re on the hunt for forward-thinking, passionate and welcoming Festival Attendants for Dark Mofo 2021. The role of Festival Attendant is highly important—you will represent and be the face of Dark Mofo and fulfill the responsibility of creating a safe and positive experience for all festival guests, punters, party-goers and attendees.
As an integral part of the Dark Mofo experience, you will need to exude a high level of customer service, assisting and guiding guests throughout various events and reporting to a Supervisor. It will also be imperative that you ensure the safety of artworks, performers and the visitors themselves.
Please note that this role requires you to be mentally and physically resilient, and be able and willing to work in a variety of environments and conditions. These may include, but are not limited to; exposure to all weather conditions, strobe lighting, loud noises, concert conditions, gallery conditions, claustrophobic spaces, nudity, and challenging themes.
- High standard and quality customer service;
- Guiding and informing patrons of entry processes;
- Invigilation of artworks and other spaces;
- Assisting visitors with interactive artwork;
- Ensuring a safe, comfortable and clean environment.
- Strong focus on visitor experience and customer service;
- Experience in Front of House and/or Box Office positions;
- A positive and friendly attitude;
- Professional, engaging, calm under pressure;
- The ability to work effectively in a team in a demanding environment;
- Box Office and sales experience (particularly with Tessitura or similar ticketing platforms) will also suit some roles—please let us know when you apply if this is your strong suit;
- Available to work a flexible roster from 16–22 June 2021.
Does this sound like you? Then we'd love to get to know you. Please submit your application below.
See other Dark Mofo employment opportunities here. If you are interested in more than one role, please decide on one and send through one application only.
Applications close Wednesday 5 May 2021*
*Please note our 2021 festival is shorter and smaller than previous years, meaning we have a limited number of roles available. We cannot guarantee positions for all applicants, but we can keep your details on our staffing database for future events.