The Mona Lawns & Zero Trash Attendants
What is Zero Trash?
Zero Trash is an initiative by our fearless leader Kirsha Kaechele, committed to delivering hospitality without any negative impact on the environment.
That means every tin cup, poly carb cup, tin plate, fork, and napkin is collected, washed by us, and reused by guests. The only way this works is with YOU!
- Championing & delivering our Zero Trash offering
- Plates, cups, and glasses collection
- Transport of plates and equipment across site
- Washing up and general cleaning duties
- Ability to work Friday - Monday
- Highly energetic, positive, and personable
- Work well within a fast-paced team environment
- Hard worker with the initiative to work autonomously as well as follow directions
- Ability to work weekend shifts required
- Previous experience in similar roles is desirable
If you are interested in applying, please complete the details below. Applications close 1st December 2021.