Marketing Coordinator - DarkLab
Playing an integral role in the Marketing team, the Marketing Coordinator executes the marketing strategies for all DarkLab projects including, but not limited to, Dark Mofo, Altar, In The Hanging Garden, Odeon Theatre, and Transformer. Working within a small marketing team, you will receive invaluable, hands-on experience working across music, festival, sponsorship, and arts marketing activities.
- Assist in the creation and implementation of marketing strategies and festival campaigns;
- Coordinate festival materials in consultation with the Marketing Director, Operations Team, and Programming Team;
- Manage the booking, briefing, and delivery of marketing activities, including eDMs and advertising;
- Develop content briefs for designers, photographers, and videographers;
- Assist in the delivery of marketing-related benefits for Dark Mofo sponsors;
- Coordinate website and social media content in collaboration with the Social Media Manager and Marketing Director;
- Coordinate influencer programs and activities;
- Report on activities as required;
- Work independently to meet deadlines while delivering work of the highest standard;
- Work collaboratively as part of the broader team to achieve outstanding results across all platforms;
- Any other marketing-related assistance as directed by the Marketing team.
- Minimum three years experience in a similar role;
- Agency experience is highly desired;
- Excellent project management skills;
- Excellent attention to detail, and clear and articulate written and oral communication skills;
- Ability to demonstrate the aforementioned skills from previous projects.
Does this sound like you?