Mona Foma '23 - Expressions of Interest
Hobart / Launceston
Mona Foma are searching for a range of arts, festival and events professionals for a series of production, operations and project management roles for the 2023 festival. The festival will take place from 17 - 26 of February 2023, across Launceston and Hobart. There are a variety of positions available, spanning from two week to twenty week contracts, incorporating all levels of experience.
- Work on a unique and incredible festival of art and music;
- Support the core management team in developing the festival production and operational response;
- Support the festival wide technical team;
- Work within and contribute to project specific teams.
- You are living in Tasmania currently, or plan to be living here over summer;
- You're someone with strong organisational and coordination skills, with excellent attention to detail;
- You're highly competent in Google Docs;
- You’re a people person with excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- You're passionate about events and the arts.
There are a number of available positions, including;
- Production Managers, Coordinators + Assistants
- Operations Managers, Coordinators + Assistants
- Project Managers + Producers
- Site Managers + Festival Crew
- Accreditation + Merch Coordinators
- Artist Drivers + Hospitality Coordinators
Interested? Please apply below. We will assess applications as they come in.